YTD 124-111 ( Large 42-52) ( Hammers 30-26) decent March so far
Vanderbilt ML (-135 Hammer !
![]()
I have to admit, there are two sharp cappers that have come on this site this year that I havent seen in a while and are real good at their craft.
TheKidmc11 and MGM_grnd. I just learned a valuble lesson from these guys with this last game Vandy and a few other gms before and will take this experience with me moving forward. Its not always about the #'s..I knew Vandy was in a very bad spot and Arkansas as a short dog is no team to mess with...big mistake
My #'s said go..but my gut said no the minute I hit the submit button. I could have bought out but i let it ride ...
My hats off to those guys ![]()
I have to admit, there are two sharp cappers that have come on this site this year that I havent seen in a while and are real good at their craft.
TheKidmc11 and MGM_grnd. I just learned a valuble lesson from these guys with this last game Vandy and a few other gms before and will take this experience with me moving forward. Its not always about the #'s..I knew Vandy was in a very bad spot and Arkansas as a short dog is no team to mess with...big mistake
My #'s said go..but my gut said no the minute I hit the submit button. I could have bought out but i let it ride ...
My hats off to those guys ![]()
@nolemonasses
Thanks for the kind words man..Ive been at this college basketball stuff for about 7 years now and im still learning. Pro's like will make you look into a game a bit more before playing it.
@nolemonasses
Thanks for the kind words man..Ive been at this college basketball stuff for about 7 years now and im still learning. Pro's like will make you look into a game a bit more before playing it.
@Wizerguy
The idea of the forum is to exchange views and opinions. We have some sharpe cappers here including you , my friend. I don’t click in too many people’s posts and you are one of the few I love to see your picks ![]()
keep up the good work !
@Wizerguy
The idea of the forum is to exchange views and opinions. We have some sharpe cappers here including you , my friend. I don’t click in too many people’s posts and you are one of the few I love to see your picks ![]()
keep up the good work !
@Wizerguy
l hammered Purdue +4.5 appreciate your help..Wizerguy we have to stay one step ahead of those books. Good luck next week. Stay profitable my friend...
You help many with your posts, please dont stop..
@Wizerguy
l hammered Purdue +4.5 appreciate your help..Wizerguy we have to stay one step ahead of those books. Good luck next week. Stay profitable my friend...
You help many with your posts, please dont stop..
@happyshine
Thanks bro, appreciate that.
Im only a student of the game and will continue to hone my skills moving forward because of the passion I have for CBB, which I like even better than football because of the amount of games and my type of systems that show up daily
Have to admit ,my problem is that after I have my top plays set, I venture off with added plays and sometimes im all over the place. I get this bug up my ass which needs to stop if I want to be the best I can be
The Tournament will give me a chance to get better and be more selective and just stick with my top system plays that have won me $ in the past, which I do keep a data base of which is so valuble to go back on and look at those game models. I stopped doing teasers , did one this year and won, but will not play teasers. Teasers were a real big problem for me in the past.
![]()
![]()
![]()
@happyshine
Thanks bro, appreciate that.
Im only a student of the game and will continue to hone my skills moving forward because of the passion I have for CBB, which I like even better than football because of the amount of games and my type of systems that show up daily
Have to admit ,my problem is that after I have my top plays set, I venture off with added plays and sometimes im all over the place. I get this bug up my ass which needs to stop if I want to be the best I can be
The Tournament will give me a chance to get better and be more selective and just stick with my top system plays that have won me $ in the past, which I do keep a data base of which is so valuble to go back on and look at those game models. I stopped doing teasers , did one this year and won, but will not play teasers. Teasers were a real big problem for me in the past.
![]()
![]()
![]()
@FXGar
Welcome brother. Please dont stop ?..lol. I live this sh*t man 24/7 and will contiunue to live it during the the latter part of the season for life..lol![]()
@FXGar
Welcome brother. Please dont stop ?..lol. I live this sh*t man 24/7 and will contiunue to live it during the the latter part of the season for life..lol![]()
@Wizerguy
l wanted to hear your doing fine and you will keep on posting...show us younger guys how it's done . l'm still learning from you and each year it's been getting more profitable. thanks again..
@Wizerguy
l wanted to hear your doing fine and you will keep on posting...show us younger guys how it's done . l'm still learning from you and each year it's been getting more profitable. thanks again..
Sunday Went 2-1 ( large 1-0) (Hammers 1-1) Spread & ML on Prudue was sweet, still regret the Vandy pick
YTD 126-112 (Large 43-52 ) (Hammers 31-27)
March: 44-35 (Large 13-10) (Hammers 23-19)
..still going to double check the record for any errors..
Moving forward into the Big Dance..going to run two catogories : Standard plays and Hammers.. no more large.
BOL to all and have a great tourney !![]()
Sunday Went 2-1 ( large 1-0) (Hammers 1-1) Spread & ML on Prudue was sweet, still regret the Vandy pick
YTD 126-112 (Large 43-52 ) (Hammers 31-27)
March: 44-35 (Large 13-10) (Hammers 23-19)
..still going to double check the record for any errors..
Moving forward into the Big Dance..going to run two catogories : Standard plays and Hammers.. no more large.
BOL to all and have a great tourney !![]()
