Rookie
Joined: Apr, 2025
Posts: 945
Posted:
#1
I’ve been pretty shit on Saturdays this season so plays will be limited. Man do I love March though. 
Arkansas -8 (2u) -120
Woo pig!! I see them putting belt to ass today.
St Joe’s +7 (0.5u) -110
Riding the hot hand!!
Houston / Arizona Over 138 (2.5u) -110
Close game, pace should be good.
San Diego State +3 (2u) -120
I just love this team and defense.
BOL to ya’ll
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
I’ve been pretty shit on Saturdays this season so plays will be limited. Man do I love March though. 
Arkansas -8 (2u) -120
Woo pig!! I see them putting belt to ass today.
St Joe’s +7 (0.5u) -110
Riding the hot hand!!
Houston / Arizona Over 138 (2.5u) -110
Close game, pace should be good.
San Diego State +3 (2u) -120
I just love this team and defense.
BOL to ya’ll