Texas A&M +5.5 First half $112 to win $100 FanDuel
VCU +5.5 First half $104 to win $100 Fan Duel
Liberty +4.5 First half $116 to win $100 Fan Duel
GLTA folks ![]()
Texas A&M +5.5 First half $112 to win $100 FanDuel
VCU +5.5 First half $104 to win $100 Fan Duel
Liberty +4.5 First half $116 to win $100 Fan Duel
GLTA folks ![]()
Texas A&M +5.5 First half $112 to win $100 FanDuel
VCU +5.5 First half $104 to win $100 Fan Duel
Liberty +4.5 First half $116 to win $100 Fan Duel
GLTA folks ![]()
@Coloneljim
Like it, will follow. I don’t typically cap first weekend of the tourney. Tried a few last night, bored, and got burned, which I knew better. Kansas team is a head scratcher.
let’s bring these in, sir!
@Coloneljim
Like it, will follow. I don’t typically cap first weekend of the tourney. Tried a few last night, bored, and got burned, which I knew better. Kansas team is a head scratcher.
let’s bring these in, sir!
Good plays!
BoL!
Good plays!
BoL!
