SPLIT YESTERDAY WINNING WITH ST.JOHN'S & MIAMI; LOST BY A BUCKET ON THE OVER 129.5 IN THE CLEMSON/IOWA GAME & THE MIAMI REDHAWKS DIDN'T SHOW UP. TODAY WE ONLY HAVE 8 GAMES & SELECTIONS WILL BE TOUGHER. I'LL START SLOWLY WITH...
12:10 PM ST. LOUIS/MICHIGAN OVER 161.5
WE'LL TAKE ONE GAME AT A TIME TODAY.
BOL TO ALL
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
36-29
SPLIT YESTERDAY WINNING WITH ST.JOHN'S & MIAMI; LOST BY A BUCKET ON THE OVER 129.5 IN THE CLEMSON/IOWA GAME & THE MIAMI REDHAWKS DIDN'T SHOW UP. TODAY WE ONLY HAVE 8 GAMES & SELECTIONS WILL BE TOUGHER. I'LL START SLOWLY WITH...
LOUISVILLE +5.5 VS SPARTY...Big Spartan fans here & the boss would kill me if she knew.
I see it as the Cardinals athleticism vs Sparty's physicality. In their last 3 losses, the Cards haven't lost by more than 5 & they shoot 77% for the free throw line. I think they keep it close.
GOT THE OVER IN THE EARLY GAME...BARELY
ADDING
LOUISVILLE +5.5 VS SPARTY...Big Spartan fans here & the boss would kill me if she knew.
I see it as the Cardinals athleticism vs Sparty's physicality. In their last 3 losses, the Cards haven't lost by more than 5 & they shoot 77% for the free throw line. I think they keep it close.