Unlike some early results today, I think the natural order will prevail in this one. Arkansas comes in hot (some even have the Hogs winning it all). I think they'll start well today and overwhelm Hawaii here. The Rainbow Warriors haven't played this level of competition and have some surprising losses on their resume - I can't see how they're holding down the Razorbacks.
Not quite comfortable with laying 15, but Arkansas should come close to their scoring average of 89.9.
Arkansas TT over 86.5 -109 PX
good luck to all
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
3-3
Unlike some early results today, I think the natural order will prevail in this one. Arkansas comes in hot (some even have the Hogs winning it all). I think they'll start well today and overwhelm Hawaii here. The Rainbow Warriors haven't played this level of competition and have some surprising losses on their resume - I can't see how they're holding down the Razorbacks.
Not quite comfortable with laying 15, but Arkansas should come close to their scoring average of 89.9.