2-0 - a little sweat over that over, but onward and upward.
Hofsta has 2 wins against Monmouth - but, again, before Kavion McClain joined. The Hawks will be looking for revenge and a Tourney birth.
Monmouth has gotten better each game since KM, many players stepping up. The Hawks smoked those Camels yesterday and I like them to take down the Pride tonight. Hofstra struggled against Townson, please.
Monmouth +6, -128 Prophet X
good luck to all
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
2-0 - a little sweat over that over, but onward and upward.
Hofsta has 2 wins against Monmouth - but, again, before Kavion McClain joined. The Hawks will be looking for revenge and a Tourney birth.
Monmouth has gotten better each game since KM, many players stepping up. The Hawks smoked those Camels yesterday and I like them to take down the Pride tonight. Hofstra struggled against Townson, please.
Obviously I'm happy to have paid for 6 pts and have the push here, but it's still tough to see those last 2 Hofstra points come from line with <1 sec on the clock. I feel for those with who had Monmouth +4.5-5.5 pts.
So still at 2-0 today.
@JohnnyDiamonds
Obviously I'm happy to have paid for 6 pts and have the push here, but it's still tough to see those last 2 Hofstra points come from line with <1 sec on the clock. I feel for those with who had Monmouth +4.5-5.5 pts.