Incoming. Stay tuned from Circa LV.
![]()
Second Half Under POY..... CASH IT!!!
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Second Half Under POY..... CASH IT!!!
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
In the last 4.30 minutes, they scored 5 ft and 1/14 from shots.You're very lucky![]()
In the last 4.30 minutes, they scored 5 ft and 1/14 from shots.You're very lucky![]()
Horseshoe & hand grenades. Glad you faded.
![]()
Horseshoe & hand grenades. Glad you faded.
![]()
The halftime limit on Circa college basketball totals is to win $500 on the app. I was unaware we can fire twenty times more if we bet in person. I was unaware of that because there is no such thing as a 20x difference between betting on an app vs. betting in person.
The halftime limit on Circa college basketball totals is to win $500 on the app. I was unaware we can fire twenty times more if we bet in person. I was unaware of that because there is no such thing as a 20x difference between betting on an app vs. betting in person.
@MrBator
No limit on 2h as far as I know , but you could be right.
Ive been paid 25K on one game at Circa but that was two years ago.
@MrBator
No limit on 2h as far as I know , but you could be right.
Ive been paid 25K on one game at Circa but that was two years ago.
