Perfect Wednesday ATS 4-0
Perfect Thursday ATS 0-2
Perfect Friday ATS 2-0
Delaware +2 (noon tip EST)
![]()
Unfortunately my last pick was a loss but I appreciate all the folks that have posted kind words on my threads.
I wish my last post was a winning post but it wasn’t meant to be…
There are are some really great cappers & some really great folks in all the forums but it’s just time for me to focus my attention on higher priorities in!
Best of luck to all…hope y’all make a million!
Unfortunately my last pick was a loss but I appreciate all the folks that have posted kind words on my threads.
I wish my last post was a winning post but it wasn’t meant to be…
There are are some really great cappers & some really great folks in all the forums but it’s just time for me to focus my attention on higher priorities in!
Best of luck to all…hope y’all make a million!
Hey Henry
Thanks for all your picks over the years Always looked, often followed, and never figured out your handicapping method just admired it
And I may be wrong but you managed to go all these years without provoking a troller which should make you an honorary Covers Legend
Hey Henry
Thanks for all your picks over the years Always looked, often followed, and never figured out your handicapping method just admired it
And I may be wrong but you managed to go all these years without provoking a troller which should make you an honorary Covers Legend
