Tulsa +3.5
( Big Play )
some places are @+3 and I think it’s ok too .
BOL tonight everyone ![]()
@Redlad
@FelixFermin21
@brianx
thank you for dropping by guys and I love it when we are leading all the way without a sweat ……Tulsa
Big Play
until next time and BOL for the rest of the night !
@Redlad
@FelixFermin21
@brianx
thank you for dropping by guys and I love it when we are leading all the way without a sweat ……Tulsa
Big Play
until next time and BOL for the rest of the night !
@ayashifx55
@JuiceCanseco
@FelixFermin21
thank you guys and the whole idea to post in this forum is to win together and beat the books. I’m not even close to one of those steady cappers in here but I’m happy that I can help some of you to win a few more bucks sometimes ![]()
BOL for the rest of the night everyone !
@ayashifx55
@JuiceCanseco
@FelixFermin21
thank you guys and the whole idea to post in this forum is to win together and beat the books. I’m not even close to one of those steady cappers in here but I’m happy that I can help some of you to win a few more bucks sometimes ![]()
BOL for the rest of the night everyone !
