Connecticut ML @1.76 ( Big Play ) I rarely bet favourites but this’ll be my best bet tonight. Michigan vs Alabama Over 172.5 I know that’s a lot of points but my system has them over in this one. Lean on Duke -6.5 and Connecticut under 163.5 but didn’t pull the trigger yet, it’ll be a game time decision. The other 2 bets I’ve already lock in. BOL everyone tonight
BoL
Quote Originally Posted by happyshine:
Connecticut ML @1.76 ( Big Play ) I rarely bet favourites but this’ll be my best bet tonight. Michigan vs Alabama Over 172.5 I know that’s a lot of points but my system has them over in this one. Lean on Duke -6.5 and Connecticut under 163.5 but didn’t pull the trigger yet, it’ll be a game time decision. The other 2 bets I’ve already lock in. BOL everyone tonight
Michigan vs Alabama Over 172.5 I don’t know how this one went under when 1H already had 96 points. After all still a profitable night and BOL for the rest of the night everyone
@Macwestie1
@fubah2
@JuiceCanseco
@FelixFermin21
thank you guys for the kind words
Connecticut ML @1.76 ( Big Play )
Michigan vs Alabama Over 172.5 I don’t know how this one went under when 1H already had 96 points. After all still a profitable night and BOL for the rest of the night everyone
Connecticut ML @1.76 ( Big Play ) I rarely bet favourites but this’ll be my best bet tonight. Michigan vs Alabama Over 172.5 I know that’s a lot of points but my system has them over in this one. Lean on Duke -6.5 and Connecticut under 163.5 but didn’t pull the trigger yet, it’ll be a game time decision. The other 2 bets I’ve already lock in. BOL everyone tonight
Quote Originally Posted by happyshine:
Connecticut ML @1.76 ( Big Play ) I rarely bet favourites but this’ll be my best bet tonight. Michigan vs Alabama Over 172.5 I know that’s a lot of points but my system has them over in this one. Lean on Duke -6.5 and Connecticut under 163.5 but didn’t pull the trigger yet, it’ll be a game time decision. The other 2 bets I’ve already lock in. BOL everyone tonight