Purdue been in a groove and I've been making money on them but they aren't as physical as some of these teams and have looked smaller . I don't think they can stop Arizona or hang with them in a scoring game . To me if Arizona keeps this close it's because of Arizona not being on their game not because Purdue . Arizona has been very consistent . Purdue been consistent but last game brought me huge doubts. The way Texas played.. Arizona gonna be getting even more rebounds
Purdue been in a groove and I've been making money on them but they aren't as physical as some of these teams and have looked smaller . I don't think they can stop Arizona or hang with them in a scoring game . To me if Arizona keeps this close it's because of Arizona not being on their game not because Purdue . Arizona has been very consistent . Purdue been consistent but last game brought me huge doubts. The way Texas played.. Arizona gonna be getting even more rebounds