Posted:
#1
This line looks to easy. St John's was beating up on teams half of season and now gets such a favourable line.
I'll take my chances on a #12vs#5 seed again.
4-2 tourny
This line looks to easy. St John's was beating up on teams half of season and now gets such a favourable line.
I'll take my chances on a #12vs#5 seed again.
4-2 tourny
This line looks to easy. St John's was beating up on teams half of season and now gets such a favourable line.
I'll take my chances on a #12vs#5 seed again.
4-2 tourny
this is not the normal 12/5,St Johns is the most under seeded team in tourney they should have been a #2 seed #3 at worst,this could get very ugly
this is not the normal 12/5,St Johns is the most under seeded team in tourney they should have been a #2 seed #3 at worst,this could get very ugly
