Let’s try to hit this night 6 teamer ![]()
Night 6 Team Parlay: McNeese -3, Lehigh moneyline +115, Cal +4, BYU -4, Fresno St +7, Clemson -5
I’m going to need a very big Cal rally in the 2nd half. Florida St shot unbelievable in the 1st half. Their shooting numbers should regress to the mean. I believe Cal’s will positively regress and make this a game in the 2nd half.
I’m going to need a very big Cal rally in the 2nd half. Florida St shot unbelievable in the 1st half. Their shooting numbers should regress to the mean. I believe Cal’s will positively regress and make this a game in the 2nd half.
5 out of 6 Cal too little too late but good stuff ! Keep it up Bay appreciate the posts. I wish you kept a record cuz you seem to be one of the most consistent out there ![]()
5 out of 6 Cal too little too late but good stuff ! Keep it up Bay appreciate the posts. I wish you kept a record cuz you seem to be one of the most consistent out there ![]()
Thanks fella’s. I always play all my parlays as straight plays too so I definitely had a great night hitting 5 out of 6. I just like to hit the parlays too. Will try again tomorrow ![]()
Thanks fella’s. I always play all my parlays as straight plays too so I definitely had a great night hitting 5 out of 6. I just like to hit the parlays too. Will try again tomorrow ![]()
Cal line said it all,team with four fewers wins favored
I love when people say bs like this.
Guy never posts shit , but the writing was on the wall. Ok bud.
Like every suspicious line equals free money. Lmfao.
Cal line said it all,team with four fewers wins favored
I love when people say bs like this.
Guy never posts shit , but the writing was on the wall. Ok bud.
Like every suspicious line equals free money. Lmfao.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
