You cant keep with something that isnt compactable with present. Just like NCAAF did, NCAAB should follow example. In NFL, NBA...better team gets home games, what we see in NCAAB tournament is becoming more of coin flip and lesser teams year by year make uspets which trust me they wouldnt in that percentage if the had to play at campus of better seed. So, to make it simplier, NCAAB body probably wants this upsets, which is hell for bettors that want to make profit. Wisconsin would never lose against sorry High Point team if they played at Badgers, cmon, their best player is a guy that just made yesterday 1st 2 point basket, HIGH POINT is A JOKE! But play 1 game at neutral site, anythin can happen and this NCAAB system is broken, they want upsets, I guess!
NCAAB tournament needs modification just like NCAAF
You cant keep with something that isnt compactable with present. Just like NCAAF did, NCAAB should follow example. In NFL, NBA...better team gets home games, what we see in NCAAB tournament is becoming more of coin flip and lesser teams year by year make uspets which trust me they wouldnt in that percentage if the had to play at campus of better seed. So, to make it simplier, NCAAB body probably wants this upsets, which is hell for bettors that want to make profit. Wisconsin would never lose against sorry High Point team if they played at Badgers, cmon, their best player is a guy that just made yesterday 1st 2 point basket, HIGH POINT is A JOKE! But play 1 game at neutral site, anythin can happen and this NCAAB system is broken, they want upsets, I guess!
NO
Thats the fun of the tournament. UPSETS
And if Wisky cant beat HP then they arent the best team anyway. Why do they deserve home advantage? Who says they are better? Not the outcome
NO
Thats the fun of the tournament. UPSETS
And if Wisky cant beat HP then they arent the best team anyway. Why do they deserve home advantage? Who says they are better? Not the outcome
NCAA basketball definitely doesn't need fixing. Upsets are a part of this tourney every year and I'm sure the NCAA doesn't care if someone loses a bet because of an upset. This is what makes this exciting and I guess bucky Badger just wasn't as good as some thought.
NCAA basketball definitely doesn't need fixing. Upsets are a part of this tourney every year and I'm sure the NCAA doesn't care if someone loses a bet because of an upset. This is what makes this exciting and I guess bucky Badger just wasn't as good as some thought.
NCAA basketball definitely doesn't need fixing. Upsets are a part of this tourney every year and I'm sure the NCAA doesn't care if someone loses a bet because of an upset. This is what makes this exciting and I guess bucky Badger just wasn't as good as some thought.
NCAA basketball definitely doesn't need fixing. Upsets are a part of this tourney every year and I'm sure the NCAA doesn't care if someone loses a bet because of an upset. This is what makes this exciting and I guess bucky Badger just wasn't as good as some thought.
that's the beauty of the tournament. I dont want to see duke vs kansas every year in the finals. giving the lesser team a better chance makes it more exciting to watch. You're the type if the 16 seed gets blown out by 30 point, then you're gonna say that lower team shouldnt be in it to begin with.
that's the beauty of the tournament. I dont want to see duke vs kansas every year in the finals. giving the lesser team a better chance makes it more exciting to watch. You're the type if the 16 seed gets blown out by 30 point, then you're gonna say that lower team shouldnt be in it to begin with.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
