• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Basketball

    NCAAB 3-13-26

    shrkatq
    carz
    bonfire69
    Coloneljim
    SteamCave
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1806
    Posts: 20
     
    shrkatq
    shrkatq
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2023
    Posts: 4285
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2026 - 8:09 AM ET #1

    458-387

     

    1.5 Units

    OSU +13

    MICH UNDER 154.5

    FLA UNDER 160

     

    BOL

    peaceclover

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    458-387

     

    1.5 Units

    OSU +13

    MICH UNDER 154.5

    FLA UNDER 160

     

    BOL

    peaceclover

     
    carz
    carz
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2023
    Posts: 267
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2026 - 9:49 AM ET #2

    thumbs_up

    Reply

    thumbs_up

     
    carz
    carz
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2023
    Posts: 267
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2026 - 9:49 AM ET #3

    thumbs_up

    Reply

    thumbs_up

     
    bonfire69
    bonfire69
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 11190
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2026 - 10:19 AM ET #4

    peace

    Reply

    peace

     
    Coloneljim
    Coloneljim
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 25036
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2026 - 10:22 AM ET #5

    @shrkatq

     an_cheers clover

    Reply

    @shrkatq

     an_cheers clover

     
    SteamCave
    SteamCave
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 7920
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2026 - 10:49 AM ET #6

    an_cheers

    Reply

    an_cheers

     
    rufus1966
    rufus1966
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 1998
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2026 - 12:01 PM ET #7

    peace_5

    Reply

    peace_5

     
    shrkatq
    shrkatq
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2023
    Posts: 4285
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2026 - 12:37 PM ET #8

    @carz

    @bonfire69

    @Coloneljim

    @SteamCave

    @rufus1966

     

    Thank you everyone! Best of luck to all today!!!

    peace_5

    Reply

    @carz

    @bonfire69

    @Coloneljim

    @SteamCave

    @rufus1966

     

    Thank you everyone! Best of luck to all today!!!

    peace_5

     
    shrkatq
    shrkatq
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2023
    Posts: 4285
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2026 - 12:37 PM ET #9

    LT +1.5

    Reply

    LT +1.5

     
    shrkatq
    shrkatq
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2023
    Posts: 4285
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2026 - 1:58 PM ET #10

    PV +2

    Reply

    PV +2

     
    shrkatq
    shrkatq
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2023
    Posts: 4285
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2026 - 5:14 PM ET #11

    SCST +15.5

    HOW UNDER 146.5

    Reply

    SCST +15.5

    HOW UNDER 146.5

     
    shrkatq
    shrkatq
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2023
    Posts: 4285
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2026 - 6:34 PM ET #12

    KENT +6.5

    ISU UNDER 144.5

     

    Reply

    KENT +6.5

    ISU UNDER 144.5

     

     
    shrkatq
    shrkatq
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2023
    Posts: 4285
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2026 - 8:24 PM ET #13

    UCLA UNDER 142

    UTA UNDER 136.5

     

    Reply

    UCLA UNDER 142

    UTA UNDER 136.5

     

     
    shrkatq
    shrkatq
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2023
    Posts: 4285
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2026 - 9:18 PM ET #14

    OKLA +6.5

    Reply

    OKLA +6.5

     
    shrkatq
    shrkatq
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2023
    Posts: 4285
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2026 - 10:43 PM ET #15

    HOW MANY DAMN HOOKS TODAY!!! BETWEEN COLLEGE AND PRO. WON SOME LOST SOME, BUT DAMN THESE LINES ARE GETTNG TOO TIGHT!!!!

    PISTONS

    SUNS

    IOWA ST

    FAMU OVER

    SOUTHERN

    KENT

    MOSU OVER

    LT

    SCST

    ALL HOOKS OR 1 BASKET...WOW!!!surprised

     

    Reply

    HOW MANY DAMN HOOKS TODAY!!! BETWEEN COLLEGE AND PRO. WON SOME LOST SOME, BUT DAMN THESE LINES ARE GETTNG TOO TIGHT!!!!

    PISTONS

    SUNS

    IOWA ST

    FAMU OVER

    SOUTHERN

    KENT

    MOSU OVER

    LT

    SCST

    ALL HOOKS OR 1 BASKET...WOW!!!surprised

     

     
    shrkatq
    shrkatq
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2023
    Posts: 4285
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2026 - 11:27 PM ET #16

    UTECH UNDER 144

    CSF +5.5

    HAW UNDER 157.5

    Reply

    UTECH UNDER 144

    CSF +5.5

    HAW UNDER 157.5

     
    stevex01
    stevex01
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2013
    Posts: 936
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2026 - 11:30 PM ET #17

    I’ve tailed you or took your picks into consideration all year.  Buy a point or two bro.  Trust me, you’ll end up winning more.

    Reply

    I’ve tailed you or took your picks into consideration all year.  Buy a point or two bro.  Trust me, you’ll end up winning more.

     
    shrkatq
    shrkatq
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2023
    Posts: 4285
    Posted: Mar. 14, 2026 - 12:32 AM ET #18

    @stevex01

     Thanks Steve, and Thank you for the consideration on my plays this year, I hope I was able to help at times. I buy sometimes, but dont post with bought points. Like how I actaully had SCST at +16.5 -115 but the line offered was +15.5 so I posted that line. If the line move has been in my favor I usually won't buy at all since I feel I'm already getting a little the best of it. but if it went against me and I really like the play, I might buy a point or so, if the juice isn't too high, or just not play it. That's why I'm posting every hour when I can, I'm looking at the lines and movement about an hour before game time before I pull the trigger most of the time. But the lines I post are the ones listed. And some of the plays I have I don't post, like FAU and Southern today. just half units, and bought a point each way and got hooked on both. at 2.5 and 143.5, but it was a split for me on that one. Got lucky with the Pistons a few times in a row now as they have been within a basket a lot lately. But when the points cost -130, or more, that can really dip into the percentage in the long run. With the amount of games I play, those percentages can be the breaking point sometimes.

    I hope the rest of the season goes well for you 

    Reply

    @stevex01

     Thanks Steve, and Thank you for the consideration on my plays this year, I hope I was able to help at times. I buy sometimes, but dont post with bought points. Like how I actaully had SCST at +16.5 -115 but the line offered was +15.5 so I posted that line. If the line move has been in my favor I usually won't buy at all since I feel I'm already getting a little the best of it. but if it went against me and I really like the play, I might buy a point or so, if the juice isn't too high, or just not play it. That's why I'm posting every hour when I can, I'm looking at the lines and movement about an hour before game time before I pull the trigger most of the time. But the lines I post are the ones listed. And some of the plays I have I don't post, like FAU and Southern today. just half units, and bought a point each way and got hooked on both. at 2.5 and 143.5, but it was a split for me on that one. Got lucky with the Pistons a few times in a row now as they have been within a basket a lot lately. But when the points cost -130, or more, that can really dip into the percentage in the long run. With the amount of games I play, those percentages can be the breaking point sometimes.

    I hope the rest of the season goes well for you 

     
    stevex01
    stevex01
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2013
    Posts: 936
    Posted: Mar. 14, 2026 - 12:38 AM ET #19

    Brother, very much appreciate the response and how your thought process is with whether you buy points or not.  That was a lesson and things that us that want to learn every day.  Much respect.  I’ll be following you in MLB if you slide over there as well.  All the best.

    Reply

    Brother, very much appreciate the response and how your thought process is with whether you buy points or not.  That was a lesson and things that us that want to learn every day.  Much respect.  I’ll be following you in MLB if you slide over there as well.  All the best.

     
     
    shrkatq
    shrkatq
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2023
    Posts: 4285
    Posted: Mar. 14, 2026 - 12:50 AM ET #20

    Anytime Steve, I'll be over in MLB for sure, last year I tried to keep everything under -140, so i was posting point buys there by playing -1 and +1 run lines a lot, but still played too many plays. I'm going to try and change my formulas to adjust the values with the percentages I see this year and see if I can play less games with better odds. Of course I say that now, before the season starts, but we'll see how it goes. 

     

    An example of line move things today. I was going to be on CALBA tonight, but after that 4 point line move from -4.5 to -8 or -8.5, I just decided not to play it at all. The way this season is going it will probably land right in the middle of that. Like a lot of the NBA totals have been doing lately. 

     

    Also with most of my UNDER plays, I always put a little bit on the OT bet to cover most or all of my wager since OT has been killer this season.

     

    And I try and watch the scores to see if I can get a hedge in and find some value. Like I was able to with the OKLA tonight and Memphis in NBA, I got ARK at +120 LIVE,  and MEM at +20.5 LIVE, for a little hedge. Ended up getting the middle on both so that was nice. But it doesn't always work out nicely like that. 

    Reply

    Anytime Steve, I'll be over in MLB for sure, last year I tried to keep everything under -140, so i was posting point buys there by playing -1 and +1 run lines a lot, but still played too many plays. I'm going to try and change my formulas to adjust the values with the percentages I see this year and see if I can play less games with better odds. Of course I say that now, before the season starts, but we'll see how it goes. 

     

    An example of line move things today. I was going to be on CALBA tonight, but after that 4 point line move from -4.5 to -8 or -8.5, I just decided not to play it at all. The way this season is going it will probably land right in the middle of that. Like a lot of the NBA totals have been doing lately. 

     

    Also with most of my UNDER plays, I always put a little bit on the OT bet to cover most or all of my wager since OT has been killer this season.

     

    And I try and watch the scores to see if I can get a hedge in and find some value. Like I was able to with the OKLA tonight and Memphis in NBA, I got ARK at +120 LIVE,  and MEM at +20.5 LIVE, for a little hedge. Ended up getting the middle on both so that was nice. But it doesn't always work out nicely like that. 

    All Forums | College Basketball

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,885
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 445
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,600
    • MLB Playoffs 16,927
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,206
    • PART DEUX 137
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,362
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,251
    • Week 6 Money 5,650
    • How low can Trump go ? 29,147

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.