I know many people are raving about Connecticut's Hurley's late season record, but I've never seen a coach throw a ball into the basket during a game.
I can't ignore the fact that Connecticut got destroyed not once but twice by a St. John's team who are good but far from elite. This Michigan team is Elite, and the far superior team in tonight's match-up. I don't think I'm falling into the trap of recency bias. Michigan is peaking at the right time IMO. Add this to the fact that in National Championship games, the team that wins covers the number 90% of the time. Give me
Michigan - 6.5
BOL!
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
I know many people are raving about Connecticut's Hurley's late season record, but I've never seen a coach throw a ball into the basket during a game.
I can't ignore the fact that Connecticut got destroyed not once but twice by a St. John's team who are good but far from elite. This Michigan team is Elite, and the far superior team in tonight's match-up. I don't think I'm falling into the trap of recency bias. Michigan is peaking at the right time IMO. Add this to the fact that in National Championship games, the team that wins covers the number 90% of the time. Give me
Somehow I'm missing your point. They beat Wisconsin & split with Purdue. No team win every game. How are you comparing this to 2 blowout games against St. Johns?
@UnrankedChamp
Somehow I'm missing your point. They beat Wisconsin & split with Purdue. No team win every game. How are you comparing this to 2 blowout games against St. Johns?