Michigan ML -270
This team is a machine. The way they destroyed Arizona tonight was something I didn't expect. Uconn is in for a rough one Monday.
Spread hasn't come out on Pinny but ML is a no brainer despite the juice
Michigan ML -270
This team is a machine. The way they destroyed Arizona tonight was something I didn't expect. Uconn is in for a rough one Monday.
Spread hasn't come out on Pinny but ML is a no brainer despite the juice
Michigan ML -270
This team is a machine. The way they destroyed Arizona tonight was something I didn't expect. Uconn is in for a rough one Monday.
Spread hasn't come out on Pinny but ML is a no brainer despite the juice
No Value. I Never think Hurley will get Blown out but, Uconn had about a 2% chance of winning. So we either hope its rigged and Michigan falls behind or Michigan wins by 12+ . Just give them tbe title its over.
No Value. I Never think Hurley will get Blown out but, Uconn had about a 2% chance of winning. So we either hope its rigged and Michigan falls behind or Michigan wins by 12+ . Just give them tbe title its over.
