Michigan absolutely steam rolled Arizona (36-3) beating them 91-73 and UConn didn't really do the same to Illinois (28-9) beating them 71-62. Michigan looked like a professional basketball team. It may not be a blowout but I'm thinking Michigan wins by 10+ or better.
Those are my thoughts and I haven't done so well for quite a while so don't take it as advice. I just want to document my picks prior to the game.
Key match up: Mara is a 7'3" 255 lbs with a 7' 7" wingspan vs. a 6'11" Reed at 260 lbs and 7'5" wingspan.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
My parlay for tonight
Michigan -6.5
Michigan over 36.5 first half
Aday Mara 15+ points
Yaxel Lendeborg 2+ three pointers
Elliot Cadeau 12+ points
+1100
laying $99 for $1188
Michigan absolutely steam rolled Arizona (36-3) beating them 91-73 and UConn didn't really do the same to Illinois (28-9) beating them 71-62. Michigan looked like a professional basketball team. It may not be a blowout but I'm thinking Michigan wins by 10+ or better.
Those are my thoughts and I haven't done so well for quite a while so don't take it as advice. I just want to document my picks prior to the game.
Key match up: Mara is a 7'3" 255 lbs with a 7' 7" wingspan vs. a 6'11" Reed at 260 lbs and 7'5" wingspan.