Duke vs Michigan St both teams still alive for me.
Houston Iowa still alive for me.
Arizona Purdue still alive for me.
Michigan ISU still alive for me.
So, my final 4 is Michigan St vs Houston but the feeling I’m getting from the tournament I might be wrong on Houston. Iowa seems laser focused. It will be a great weekend. I got Michigan Arizona and I still stick by that.
Arizona vs Houston final with Arizona winning.
currently my bracket is one of the best in the country but it might not make it to the end that way.
what does everyone else think?
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
If not then congrats on being top 10k Americans
If I trust my bracket here’s what I got:
Duke vs Michigan St both teams still alive for me.
Houston Iowa still alive for me.
Arizona Purdue still alive for me.
Michigan ISU still alive for me.
So, my final 4 is Michigan St vs Houston but the feeling I’m getting from the tournament I might be wrong on Houston. Iowa seems laser focused. It will be a great weekend. I got Michigan Arizona and I still stick by that.
Arizona vs Houston final with Arizona winning.
currently my bracket is one of the best in the country but it might not make it to the end that way.
So you filled out a bracket, picked all the top seeds to advance, and are tooting your own horn because they did? Congrats dude, you are the most awesome capper in the history of capping
Civilizations are like leaves, they change color as they die
So you filled out a bracket, picked all the top seeds to advance, and are tooting your own horn because they did? Congrats dude, you are the most awesome capper in the history of capping
I totally forgot this site isn’t about being proud for other people and their amazing picks it’s about throwing out the wrong picks for newbs to get caught up on. My bad.
@usikbasterd
I totally forgot this site isn’t about being proud for other people and their amazing picks it’s about throwing out the wrong picks for newbs to get caught up on. My bad.
12 of my sweet 16 teams are still alive.. Didnt expect Texas to be here. Didnt expect the Iowa upset. I had Akron going on a run to the 16 didnt happen. And on paper had Virginia beating Tennessee but had money on Tennessee in that game pregame. Got the rest right
12 of my sweet 16 teams are still alive.. Didnt expect Texas to be here. Didnt expect the Iowa upset. I had Akron going on a run to the 16 didnt happen. And on paper had Virginia beating Tennessee but had money on Tennessee in that game pregame. Got the rest right
It’s alright that you don’t know how to read time stamps and are probably one of the people on here who intentionally try to sabotage newbie picks.
Also Iowa is a 9 seed didn’t know if anyone realized that’s not a 1 maybe math and numbers aren’t your strong point. I just picked the 1 and 2 seeds of course
@the1toturn2
It’s alright that you don’t know how to read time stamps and are probably one of the people on here who intentionally try to sabotage newbie picks.
Also Iowa is a 9 seed didn’t know if anyone realized that’s not a 1 maybe math and numbers aren’t your strong point. I just picked the 1 and 2 seeds of course