I don't think anyone in this tournament, could cover 6.5 points against this Michigan team. They are so damn good. When they say all the "we have nine starters" stuff, it's actually pretty true. Their depth is unbelievable, their coach is incredible, and they are just head and shoulders better than everyone else. I love UCONNs experience, and their staff too, but when the talent difference is this wide, it doesn't matter. Solo Ball isn't 100% and neither is Yaxel Lendeborg, but both are going to attempt to go. Yaxel only played 14 mins vs Arizona, and his teammates had no issues filling his void. Mara is unstoppable in the post. Reed is going to get himself into foul trouble, cause Dusty May knows that if he's out of the game, the Huskies don't stand a chance. I'm alt betting this game too at Michigan -15.5 +345.
Good luck everyone. It's been a fun year. I'll be in the baseball forum for the summer.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
1* 352-310
2* 29-31
3* 7-8
4* 1-1
5* 1-1
30-10 during the NCAA Tournament
1* Michigan Wolverines -6.5
I don't think anyone in this tournament, could cover 6.5 points against this Michigan team. They are so damn good. When they say all the "we have nine starters" stuff, it's actually pretty true. Their depth is unbelievable, their coach is incredible, and they are just head and shoulders better than everyone else. I love UCONNs experience, and their staff too, but when the talent difference is this wide, it doesn't matter. Solo Ball isn't 100% and neither is Yaxel Lendeborg, but both are going to attempt to go. Yaxel only played 14 mins vs Arizona, and his teammates had no issues filling his void. Mara is unstoppable in the post. Reed is going to get himself into foul trouble, cause Dusty May knows that if he's out of the game, the Huskies don't stand a chance. I'm alt betting this game too at Michigan -15.5 +345.
Good luck everyone. It's been a fun year. I'll be in the baseball forum for the summer.