I have 3K riding on today’s Miami Woman’s Final on number #1 Sabalenka - She goes against Coco Gauff. Both players have played well in this tournament but Sabalenka is playing great as she just beat number 2 who is better than Coco. Sabi also doesn’t like Coco as she lost the French final on a very windy day and was voiced “ Coco didn’t really win , I lost “ . Not a nice thing say but true.
I won all 3 large ML bets (Duke, Mich , Clippers ) tied to Sab yesterday so she just needs to win and I cash 3K . Sabalenka line has gone up both on the ML and games. I decided to add Mich , Zona and Illinois to this mobster ML parlay thing .
Anything can happen but I’ve watched them both play in Miami and the Big Euro gal looks fantastic so I’m stepping up big time as I occasionally do . I don’t like points in these college games , but I do like these favorites, think Michigan takes it all .
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
I have 3K riding on today’s Miami Woman’s Final on number #1 Sabalenka - She goes against Coco Gauff. Both players have played well in this tournament but Sabalenka is playing great as she just beat number 2 who is better than Coco. Sabi also doesn’t like Coco as she lost the French final on a very windy day and was voiced “ Coco didn’t really win , I lost “ . Not a nice thing say but true.
I won all 3 large ML bets (Duke, Mich , Clippers ) tied to Sab yesterday so she just needs to win and I cash 3K . Sabalenka line has gone up both on the ML and games. I decided to add Mich , Zona and Illinois to this mobster ML parlay thing .
Anything can happen but I’ve watched them both play in Miami and the Big Euro gal looks fantastic so I’m stepping up big time as I occasionally do . I don’t like points in these college games , but I do like these favorites, think Michigan takes it all .
Last year was crazy. 4 number 1 seeds in final four. Last time before that we had all 3 seeds or better in the final four was 2009. Purdue, Tenny or Iowa are pulling something off more likely than not imo. I like Purdy myself
Last year was crazy. 4 number 1 seeds in final four. Last time before that we had all 3 seeds or better in the final four was 2009. Purdue, Tenny or Iowa are pulling something off more likely than not imo. I like Purdy myself
I had Clippers ML on a big parlay also - they def made it a sweat along with that inbound foul committed by the Clippers where the Center coulda won or took it to OT and missed both.
I got Saba ML on 2nd leg of a parlay for even money for later also.
And was looking at some combo of Arizona and Illinois+Under
I had Clippers ML on a big parlay also - they def made it a sweat along with that inbound foul committed by the Clippers where the Center coulda won or took it to OT and missed both.
I got Saba ML on 2nd leg of a parlay for even money for later also.
And was looking at some combo of Arizona and Illinois+Under
I really like the idea of parlaying Saba and one other team: Mich or Ill to reduce risk. Obviously it’s a higher payout with more teams but it’s already hard winning just one game.
I really like the idea of parlaying Saba and one other team: Mich or Ill to reduce risk. Obviously it’s a higher payout with more teams but it’s already hard winning just one game.