I have Michigan ML and total points over 135.5 (alternate lines) as the last two legs of a parlay. If I cash out, I leave a pile of money on the table but pick up a nice win. I'm on the fence. I have $ 1000.00 in the parlay and would get $ 2565.00 on the cash out. If the parlay hits, payout is $ 5550.00. Wish me luck!
Michigan and over??
I have Michigan ML and total points over 135.5 (alternate lines) as the last two legs of a parlay. If I cash out, I leave a pile of money on the table but pick up a nice win. I'm on the fence. I have $ 1000.00 in the parlay and would get $ 2565.00 on the cash out. If the parlay hits, payout is $ 5550.00. Wish me luck!
If Michigan covers they probably go over. If not probably under. UCONN if they cover probably need to be physical and shut them down to a rough game to win or cover.
If Michigan covers they probably go over. If not probably under. UCONN if they cover probably need to be physical and shut them down to a rough game to win or cover.
@smellybunty
Michigan to BIG, TO STRONG to ATHLETIC. ELITE OFFENSE and DEFENSE.... Michigan wins by DDs for the 6th straight time in this tournament... NO ONE is STOPPING THEM.. NO ONE!!!
@smellybunty
Michigan to BIG, TO STRONG to ATHLETIC. ELITE OFFENSE and DEFENSE.... Michigan wins by DDs for the 6th straight time in this tournament... NO ONE is STOPPING THEM.. NO ONE!!!
Michigan to BIG, TO STRONG to ATHLETIC. ELITE OFFENSE and DEFENSE.... Michigan wins by DDs for the 6th straight time in this tournament... NO ONE is STOPPING THEM.. NO ONE!!!
Add to that no 7-point favorite in basketball has ever been beaten. Also add an "o" to every "to."
Michigan to BIG, TO STRONG to ATHLETIC. ELITE OFFENSE and DEFENSE.... Michigan wins by DDs for the 6th straight time in this tournament... NO ONE is STOPPING THEM.. NO ONE!!!
Add to that no 7-point favorite in basketball has ever been beaten. Also add an "o" to every "to."
Quote Originally Posted by magicmike45: Michigan to BIG, TO STRONG to ATHLETIC. ELITE OFFENSE and DEFENSE.... Michigan wins by DDs for the 6th straight time in this tournament... NO ONE is STOPPING THEM.. NO ONE!!! Add to that no 7-point favorite in basketball has ever been beaten. Also add an "o" to every "to."
Not true. Since 1985 4 teams of 7 or more point as a dog have won SU. 1999 UCONN being the last
Quote Originally Posted by magicmike45: Michigan to BIG, TO STRONG to ATHLETIC. ELITE OFFENSE and DEFENSE.... Michigan wins by DDs for the 6th straight time in this tournament... NO ONE is STOPPING THEM.. NO ONE!!! Add to that no 7-point favorite in basketball has ever been beaten. Also add an "o" to every "to."
Not true. Since 1985 4 teams of 7 or more point as a dog have won SU. 1999 UCONN being the last
@smellybunty
Michigan not being stopped By NO ONE.. Only team that was supposed to take them down was Arizona. Michigan made them look like children...... UCONN will be treated the same way!
@smellybunty
Michigan not being stopped By NO ONE.. Only team that was supposed to take them down was Arizona. Michigan made them look like children...... UCONN will be treated the same way!
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
