I cashed my 3K ML Parlays yesterday w Sabalenka. Today I’m going to keep riding the Michigan money train because Tenn does not Match well with them. ( I think , anyway )
Also bought Mich down to -5 when the line first opened .
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
I cashed my 3K ML Parlays yesterday w Sabalenka. Today I’m going to keep riding the Michigan money train because Tenn does not Match well with them. ( I think , anyway )
I cashed my 3K ML Parlays yesterday w Sabalenka. Today I’m going to keep riding the Michigan money train because Tenn does not Match well with them. ( I think , anyway ) I have them ML parlays and teasers galore. Thunder , Lighting , Cubs , Brewers , UConn +12 ,Auburn etc . Also bought Mich down to -5 when the line first opened .
Wishing you BoL today!
Quote Originally Posted by RayRayK:
I cashed my 3K ML Parlays yesterday w Sabalenka. Today I’m going to keep riding the Michigan money train because Tenn does not Match well with them. ( I think , anyway ) I have them ML parlays and teasers galore. Thunder , Lighting , Cubs , Brewers , UConn +12 ,Auburn etc . Also bought Mich down to -5 when the line first opened .