I don’t want the points. I think they should have been in regardless how weak their schedule was. But this is put up or shut up time for them. Should be a pretty fired up crowd with tons of fans from Ohio. Basically a home game. We shall see. GL
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
+250
I don’t want the points. I think they should have been in regardless how weak their schedule was. But this is put up or shut up time for them. Should be a pretty fired up crowd with tons of fans from Ohio. Basically a home game. We shall see. GL
Quote Originally Posted by CJL1989: @DopeBoy95s I have the same mentality as you do and same logic with that statement. Quote Originally Posted by CJL1989: @DopeBoy95s I have the same mentality as you do and same logic with that statement. Goodluck brother I believe it’s the right side
This guy knows nothing. If he's on the same side as you...Goodluck.
Italiano model, trained like Cus D'Amato, Guard ya plan, recline low, black Milano
Quote Originally Posted by DopeBoy95s:
Quote Originally Posted by CJL1989: @DopeBoy95s I have the same mentality as you do and same logic with that statement. Quote Originally Posted by CJL1989: @DopeBoy95s I have the same mentality as you do and same logic with that statement. Goodluck brother I believe it’s the right side
This guy knows nothing. If he's on the same side as you...Goodluck.