I reside in Texas in these days and I like the Mean Green from North Texas to take out those pesky Owls of FAU.
Vanterpool looks to be GTD as far as I can tell (supposedly he hasn't suited up yet) - regardless I'm with the Mean Green. If DV plays, it will be limited and low impact.
His loss is felt as much on defense as offense. North Texas will take advantage and likely score a bit more than their 70.4 average, but still bring their fierce D and muck-it-up style to limit FAU.
North Texas -1.5 -105 ProphetX
good luck to all
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
0-0 today with that push on Toledo/BGU total.
I reside in Texas in these days and I like the Mean Green from North Texas to take out those pesky Owls of FAU.
Vanterpool looks to be GTD as far as I can tell (supposedly he hasn't suited up yet) - regardless I'm with the Mean Green. If DV plays, it will be limited and low impact.
His loss is felt as much on defense as offense. North Texas will take advantage and likely score a bit more than their 70.4 average, but still bring their fierce D and muck-it-up style to limit FAU.