Last 103 NCAAB & NBA 63 - 40 +350*
10* Lehigh Mountain Hawks -2 1/2 -115
Posting more later
———————————————
Updated Record
2280-2116-33
———————————————
NCAAB 137-123
NBA 35-41
NHL 10-4
NCAAF 65-47
NFL 52-54-1
Boxing 1-0
———————————————
50***** 334-300-8
40**** 237-215-2
30*** 280-246-5
20** 1079-1067-15
10* 340-294-2
———————————————
Wager scale. Not Units. 50 being the highest graded play, 10 being the lowest graded play. Play to scale
50******
40*****
30***
20**
10*
——————————————-
Will be posting plays in the NFL, NCAAF, NBA, NCAAB, MLB, & NHL forums
——————————————-
———————————————
Updated Record
2280-2116-33
———————————————
NCAAB 137-123
NBA 35-41
NHL 10-4
NCAAF 65-47
NFL 52-54-1
Boxing 1-0
———————————————
50***** 334-300-8
40**** 237-215-2
30*** 280-246-5
20** 1079-1067-15
10* 340-294-2
———————————————
Wager scale. Not Units. 50 being the highest graded play, 10 being the lowest graded play. Play to scale
50******
40*****
30***
20**
10*
——————————————-
Will be posting plays in the NFL, NCAAF, NBA, NCAAB, MLB, & NHL forums
——————————————-
I threw this in someone else’s thread that was asking about SMU injuries. AJ is a no go for SMU, I already knew he wasn’t gonna be going and they knew it already too. Of course, no line movement with this
Start of the second half
Lehigh 10*
Later
SMU 20**
Posting NBA later, other side
I threw this in someone else’s thread that was asking about SMU injuries. AJ is a no go for SMU, I already knew he wasn’t gonna be going and they knew it already too. Of course, no line movement with this
Start of the second half
Lehigh 10*
Later
SMU 20**
Posting NBA later, other side
Be cool bro, don’t be that guy. You were doing so well
I appreciate everything, I could really care. But I’m sensing a vibe
Be cool bro, don’t be that guy. You were doing so well
I appreciate everything, I could really care. But I’m sensing a vibe
