Last 141 NCAAB & NBA 84 - 57 +470*
40**** Duke Blue Devils -5 1/2 -120
20** Michigan Wolverines -8 1/2 -125
Posting more later
———————————————
Updated Overall Record
2301-2135-33
———————————————
NCAAB 154-136
NBA 39-45
NHL 10-5
MLB 0-1
———————————————
NCAAF 65-47
NFL 52-54-1
Boxing 1-0
———————————————
50***** 334-300-8
40**** 239-215-2
30*** 281-246-5
20** 1086-1074-15
10* 351-306-2
———————————————
Wager scale. Not Units. 50 being the highest graded play, 10 being the lowest graded play. Play to scale
50******
40*****
30***
20**
10*
——————————————-
Will be posting plays in the NFL, NCAAF, NBA, NCAAB, MLB, & NHL forums
——————————————-
———————————————
Updated Overall Record
2301-2135-33
———————————————
NCAAB 154-136
NBA 39-45
NHL 10-5
MLB 0-1
———————————————
NCAAF 65-47
NFL 52-54-1
Boxing 1-0
———————————————
50***** 334-300-8
40**** 239-215-2
30*** 281-246-5
20** 1086-1074-15
10* 351-306-2
———————————————
Wager scale. Not Units. 50 being the highest graded play, 10 being the lowest graded play. Play to scale
50******
40*****
30***
20**
10*
——————————————-
Will be posting plays in the NFL, NCAAF, NBA, NCAAB, MLB, & NHL forums
——————————————-
Hey buddy. I have Michigan there also, and I’ll have more later. Good seeing you this Friday
D
Hey buddy. I have Michigan there also, and I’ll have more later. Good seeing you this Friday
D
Results
3 - 1
20** Win Tennessee
+20*
Last 145 NCAAB & NBA 87 - 58 +490*
Results
3 - 1
20** Win Tennessee
+20*
Last 145 NCAAB & NBA 87 - 58 +490*
