Over 148.5 the numbers say it flys over
GL
Ideal entry
For a 148.5 line:
Why this matchup fits
Both Idaho and Eastern Washington:
So if the first few minutes are cold, that’s often the best entry point.
? Plan
Ideal entry
For a 148.5 line:
Why this matchup fits
Both Idaho and Eastern Washington:
So if the first few minutes are cold, that’s often the best entry point.
? Plan
@Luv2Win06
Wow !!! Foul game !! 20 points in final 3:30 . This game should've been in the high 160's . So many missed shots and missed free throws down the stretch . Eagles were 3 for 20 from three and 23 of 62 FG . That's wild this hit. Kolton Mitchell you are the man lol
Good looks on the post . I played before tip then saw the line went up to 152 so left alone . If I was watching I would've had extra stress I didn't need lol . ![]()
@Luv2Win06
Wow !!! Foul game !! 20 points in final 3:30 . This game should've been in the high 160's . So many missed shots and missed free throws down the stretch . Eagles were 3 for 20 from three and 23 of 62 FG . That's wild this hit. Kolton Mitchell you are the man lol
Good looks on the post . I played before tip then saw the line went up to 152 so left alone . If I was watching I would've had extra stress I didn't need lol . ![]()
20 pts in final 3 1/2 minutes is nothing..go check the play by play of the st johns/st marys tip off marathon game back in 2010..scored like 36 pts in the final 1 minute and 40 seconds
20 pts in final 3 1/2 minutes is nothing..go check the play by play of the st johns/st marys tip off marathon game back in 2010..scored like 36 pts in the final 1 minute and 40 seconds
