U136.5
Maryland // Iowa - 12et
Keep it going! BOL today Damon Down to 134 on 365 still good? Thanks
Keep it going! BOL today Damon Down to 134 on 365 still good? Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by Jars: Keep it going! BOL today Damon Down to 134 on 365 still good? Thanks just saw on DK wow 2 pts? Gun to the head I would wait for HT 65ish …you make the call my friend
Missed the bus on this one next time.
Quote Originally Posted by Jars: Keep it going! BOL today Damon Down to 134 on 365 still good? Thanks just saw on DK wow 2 pts? Gun to the head I would wait for HT 65ish …you make the call my friend
Missed the bus on this one next time.
Shit way to lose. Absolutely no defense 2nd half and maryland kept fouling starting at the 2.5minute mark- not to mention iowa fouling a few times within that 2.5minute mark as well. I wasnt on it but I feel for you
Shit way to lose. Absolutely no defense 2nd half and maryland kept fouling starting at the 2.5minute mark- not to mention iowa fouling a few times within that 2.5minute mark as well. I wasnt on it but I feel for you
@Sickness4
I wasnt watching it but was keeping track on game changer and the fact that iowa was fouling up double digits made no sense to me. Put up 50 points in the first half then 90 2nd half. Makes no god dam sense
@Sickness4
I wasnt watching it but was keeping track on game changer and the fact that iowa was fouling up double digits made no sense to me. Put up 50 points in the first half then 90 2nd half. Makes no god dam sense
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
