Watch the Patterns with the numbers …. It’s a numbers game …
Yall gone call me crazy for these picks but
I’m following a system with the number
patterns….
TCU ………, +11.5 (ML) the Christians will
rebuke the BoooDevils.. AMEN
NEBRASKA………,,, +1.5 (ML)
HIGH POINT …….,… +11.5 (ML)
VIRGINIA ………… +1.5 (ML)
UTAH ST …………. +11.5 (ML)
TEXAS TECH …….. +1.5 (ML)
yeah that’s right I’m calling the upsets that Duke, Arizona, and Arkansas goes down ..other than that keep going Favorites .. they are hot!! This is for entertainment purposes ONLY..
Ride or Slide but I’m going MADness!
Let the games begin
When izzzm speaks .. the truth leaks !
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Watch the Patterns with the numbers …. It’s a numbers game …
Yall gone call me crazy for these picks but
I’m following a system with the number
patterns….
TCU ………, +11.5 (ML) the Christians will
rebuke the BoooDevils.. AMEN
NEBRASKA………,,, +1.5 (ML)
HIGH POINT …….,… +11.5 (ML)
VIRGINIA ………… +1.5 (ML)
UTAH ST …………. +11.5 (ML)
TEXAS TECH …….. +1.5 (ML)
yeah that’s right I’m calling the upsets that Duke, Arizona, and Arkansas goes down ..other than that keep going Favorites .. they are hot!! This is for entertainment purposes ONLY..