(16-16) * (50%) * March Madness * NCAAB Tournament Rounds . . . so far (4-2) * Fri. Today I like Short & Sweet: woof woof Iowa Hawkeyes +7.5 -120 betWay @ Illinois Fighting Illini * 6:10 pm * laying the juice! Iowa Hawkeyes @ Illinois Fighting Illini >>>> UNDER 139.5 -115 betWay * 6:10 pm BOL Ladies & Gentlemen Still pondering the Purdue/Arizona evening game, will post here if I do FWIW
BoL Big Mac!
Quote Originally Posted by Macwestie1:
(16-16) * (50%) * March Madness * NCAAB Tournament Rounds . . . so far (4-2) * Fri. Today I like Short & Sweet: woof woof Iowa Hawkeyes +7.5 -120 betWay @ Illinois Fighting Illini * 6:10 pm * laying the juice! Iowa Hawkeyes @ Illinois Fighting Illini >>>> UNDER 139.5 -115 betWay * 6:10 pm BOL Ladies & Gentlemen Still pondering the Purdue/Arizona evening game, will post here if I do FWIW