(21-21) * (50%) * March Madness * NCAAB Tournament Rounds
(2-1) * Sun.
Today I like Short & Sweet: woof woof ![]()
Illinois Fighting Illini @ Connecticut Huskies +2.0 -108 PINNACLE * 6:09 pm
BOL
Ladies & Gentlemen ![]()
![]()
(21-21) * (50%) * March Madness * NCAAB Tournament Rounds
(2-1) * Sun.
Today I like Short & Sweet: woof woof ![]()
Illinois Fighting Illini @ Connecticut Huskies +2.0 -108 PINNACLE * 6:09 pm
BOL
Ladies & Gentlemen ![]()
![]()
(21-21) * (50%) * March Madness * NCAAB Tournament Rounds
(2-1) * Sun.
Today I like Short & Sweet: woof woof ![]()
Illinois Fighting Illini @ Connecticut Huskies +2.0 -108 PINNACLE * 6:09 pm
BOL
Ladies & Gentlemen ![]()
![]()
Adding to the equation Short & Sweet: meow meow! ![]()
Michigan Wolverine’s @ Arizona Wildcats +1.5 -105 PINNACLE* 8:50 pm
Adding to the equation Short & Sweet: meow meow! ![]()
Michigan Wolverine’s @ Arizona Wildcats +1.5 -105 PINNACLE* 8:50 pm
@Wuddup ![]()
![]()
@Floridaman ![]()
![]()
@marcig ![]()
![]()
@BlackstoneIV ![]()
![]()
@Catwins ![]()
![]()
@indy2 ![]()
![]()
@Buzzard311 ![]()
![]()
@Jars ![]()
![]()
@Biscuiteater1 ![]()
![]()
@IAdecimal5 ![]()
![]()
@PUSSYGALORE333 ![]()
![]()
@D-Town ![]()
![]()
@dondada823 ![]()
![]()
@TDHCentral![]()
Happy Easter everyone ![]()
@Wuddup ![]()
![]()
@Floridaman ![]()
![]()
@marcig ![]()
![]()
@BlackstoneIV ![]()
![]()
@Catwins ![]()
![]()
@indy2 ![]()
![]()
@Buzzard311 ![]()
![]()
@Jars ![]()
![]()
@Biscuiteater1 ![]()
![]()
@IAdecimal5 ![]()
![]()
@PUSSYGALORE333 ![]()
![]()
@D-Town ![]()
![]()
@dondada823 ![]()
![]()
@TDHCentral![]()
Happy Easter everyone ![]()
Just a note: ![]()
I just had Cataract eye
surgery on my right eye this past Thurs. Apr. 02 it went well, now I’ll be having my left eye
done on Apr. 20 wish me luck folks ![]()
![]()
Just a note: ![]()
I just had Cataract eye
surgery on my right eye this past Thurs. Apr. 02 it went well, now I’ll be having my left eye
done on Apr. 20 wish me luck folks ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
