I like the SFA Lumberjacks over the McNeese Cowboys, particularly with a few points. It's a home game for McNeese andd that could spell trouble for SFA particularly late in a close. I'm counting on the yesterday's triple OT win to take something out of McNeese and SFA's depth to take advantage of that.
2 McNeese top players put in 49 min and 1 (Johnson) played 40.
SFA is 5-1 ATS as a dog this year and have done well in hostile environments. They may NOT cut down the nets afterall, but should cover!
Stephen F Austin +3.5 -112 (ProphetX)
good luck to all
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
0-1 start today, so let's even that up
I like the SFA Lumberjacks over the McNeese Cowboys, particularly with a few points. It's a home game for McNeese andd that could spell trouble for SFA particularly late in a close. I'm counting on the yesterday's triple OT win to take something out of McNeese and SFA's depth to take advantage of that.
2 McNeese top players put in 49 min and 1 (Johnson) played 40.
SFA is 5-1 ATS as a dog this year and have done well in hostile environments. They may NOT cut down the nets afterall, but should cover!