Liberty +4.5 BOL!
9-4
The fuck do you need a reasoning for?
The fuck do you need a reasoning for?
Its his pick, do your own research
Its his pick, do your own research
Appreciate you guys, didn’t realize typing out my reasoning was a mandatory thing. Never really liked posting picks to begin with because I hate feeling responsible for people losing money if they tailed. Much love! BOL on all your plays next few weeks.
Appreciate you guys, didn’t realize typing out my reasoning was a mandatory thing. Never really liked posting picks to begin with because I hate feeling responsible for people losing money if they tailed. Much love! BOL on all your plays next few weeks.
@SWKing
It’s not mandatory but just posting a play is empty , I only post Football play but always with reasoning all these post cops can go.@@@@ yourselves.
@SWKing
It’s not mandatory but just posting a play is empty , I only post Football play but always with reasoning all these post cops can go.@@@@ yourselves.
A “useless post” but the wager won lol
You idiots
on here kill me with the bullshit you come up with
A “useless post” but the wager won lol
You idiots
on here kill me with the bullshit you come up with
