Can’t believe another season has come and gone… I swear every year feels like it goes quicker and quicker
I usually stop around this time so I can just sit back, relax, and enjoy the tournament. I turn 39 on Friday, so I’m just gonna enjoy the day and watch some good basketball
As I said the other day, yall are awesome. I enjoy posting and interacting with yall every year… gonna post these plays and win, lose, or draw, gonna hang it up til next year. Thank you to everybody who has posted in my threads this year. Goodluck the rest of the tournaments, and look forward to seeing yall again next year
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Can’t believe another season has come and gone… I swear every year feels like it goes quicker and quicker
I usually stop around this time so I can just sit back, relax, and enjoy the tournament. I turn 39 on Friday, so I’m just gonna enjoy the day and watch some good basketball
As I said the other day, yall are awesome. I enjoy posting and interacting with yall every year… gonna post these plays and win, lose, or draw, gonna hang it up til next year. Thank you to everybody who has posted in my threads this year. Goodluck the rest of the tournaments, and look forward to seeing yall again next year
yes this can be an awsome site there are many good cappers on here, just need to get rid of people who add nothing to it and all they do is try and put people down, or always harassing people , if there was a way to block them or if this site would punish them it could be better but i enjoy covers
151
yes this can be an awsome site there are many good cappers on here, just need to get rid of people who add nothing to it and all they do is try and put people down, or always harassing people , if there was a way to block them or if this site would punish them it could be better but i enjoy covers
yes this can be an awsome site there are many good cappers on here, just need to get rid of people who add nothing to it and all they do is try and put people down, or always harassing people , if there was a way to block them or if this site would punish them it could be better but i enjoy covers
Isn't this the truth!!!!! Well Said RUM
Quote Originally Posted by RUM151:
yes this can be an awsome site there are many good cappers on here, just need to get rid of people who add nothing to it and all they do is try and put people down, or always harassing people , if there was a way to block them or if this site would punish them it could be better but i enjoy covers