nothing else going on ... ![]()
KY/IOWA STATE ..live in game comments welcome
Over for me. Lose n I'm checking out early and just go home. Win n I'm going all in next game.
I'm looking at 10 points per team for every 5 minutes elapse. Hope so.
Give me points
![]()
Over for me. Lose n I'm checking out early and just go home. Win n I'm going all in next game.
I'm looking at 10 points per team for every 5 minutes elapse. Hope so.
Give me points
![]()
Took UK +5 ... then I am so glad I took Iowa St +1.5 when UK was up 20-11. Now I can enjoy the game knowing the worst I can lose is just the juice money.
Took UK +5 ... then I am so glad I took Iowa St +1.5 when UK was up 20-11. Now I can enjoy the game knowing the worst I can lose is just the juice money.
After two Kentucky turnovers in a row with Iowa State getting points after each one to make it 30-28, all Kentucky +160 bettors needed was for Kentucky to run down the final 30 seconds and not turn the ball over for a 3rd straight possession.
But alas, the Wildcats did and then allowed an open three with one second left.
Ouch.
After two Kentucky turnovers in a row with Iowa State getting points after each one to make it 30-28, all Kentucky +160 bettors needed was for Kentucky to run down the final 30 seconds and not turn the ball over for a 3rd straight possession.
But alas, the Wildcats did and then allowed an open three with one second left.
Ouch.
The turnover column is 19-6.
Nineteen to six!
Kentucky choked hard today. Blowing that early double-digit lead before halftime was the death knell.
The turnover column is 19-6.
Nineteen to six!
Kentucky choked hard today. Blowing that early double-digit lead before halftime was the death knell.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
