Joke . How were they a 4 seed over SR John’s ? They’ll hold on and beat Cal Baptist but will get Mollywhopped by Pitino. 2 points in 5 minutes when I need the over lol
Kansas sucks
Views: 730
Posts: 7
Posted:
#4
They do suck though…. Very poor season … prob the tag of …numba one pick…. Ruined this squad. I can’t believe self still wanting to coach today’s athletes.
They do suck though…. Very poor season … prob the tag of …numba one pick…. Ruined this squad. I can’t believe self still wanting to coach today’s athletes.
Posted:
#5
They do suck though…. Very poor season … prob the tag of …numba one pick…. Ruined this squad. I can’t believe self still wanting to coach today’s athletes.
They do suck though…. Very poor season … prob the tag of …numba one pick…. Ruined this squad. I can’t believe self still wanting to coach today’s athletes.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
