Arizona is going to start just driving to the rim everytime. Kind of like they have ... they are almost out of control most the time just trying to cause contact. ....ref's have to be smart.... no wonder they have more ft's than anyone else
Voice your opinions on the game.
151
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Arizona is going to start just driving to the rim everytime. Kind of like they have ... they are almost out of control most the time just trying to cause contact. ....ref's have to be smart.... no wonder they have more ft's than anyone else
Wonder what u conns coach is thinking about. I posted earlier mich or Arizona would be 4.5 to 5.5 favorites. Might still be ...if Michigan wins by 15 + it might be 6.5. But I think id set it at 5.5 just to see what happens ...let's see where its at in half hour
151
Wonder what u conns coach is thinking about. I posted earlier mich or Arizona would be 4.5 to 5.5 favorites. Might still be ...if Michigan wins by 15 + it might be 6.5. But I think id set it at 5.5 just to see what happens ...let's see where its at in half hour