Akron - 12 1/2 over Buffalo. This has blowout written all over it. No time for a write up …trust me on this one.
I’m not losing this game
Akron - 12 1/2 over Buffalo. This has blowout written all over it. No time for a write up …trust me on this one.
So, I can bet $10K to win $1K on their ML?
Do I get a refund if I lose?
Akron - 12 1/2 over Buffalo. This has blowout written all over it. No time for a write up …trust me on this one.
So, I can bet $10K to win $1K on their ML?
Do I get a refund if I lose?
Quote Originally Posted by olderguy: @DJK shut up and watch the game. GL squiggy I can't watch the game since I don't have ESPN+.
hopefully akron makes a come back! good luck!
Quote Originally Posted by olderguy: @DJK shut up and watch the game. GL squiggy I can't watch the game since I don't have ESPN+.
hopefully akron makes a come back! good luck!
@olderguy
@ayashifx55
@FelixFermin21
Thanks guys. Not the start I was expecting, but there’s still plenty of time. I really thought this was going to be a 20+ point win.
fingers crossed!
@olderguy
@ayashifx55
@FelixFermin21
Thanks guys. Not the start I was expecting, but there’s still plenty of time. I really thought this was going to be a 20+ point win.
fingers crossed!
@Squiggy63
still time. I was on Fordham , down 21 in first half and they somehow lost by 4 full game with almost chance to tie. Pretty sure Akron is way better than that.
@Squiggy63
still time. I was on Fordham , down 21 in first half and they somehow lost by 4 full game with almost chance to tie. Pretty sure Akron is way better than that.
I’m not losing this game means we should’ve loaded up on the opposite!
Not necessarily since I won on ML. I should've taken the first half ML instead since it would have paid out more.
If OP bet the first half spread, he would've won.
I’m not losing this game means we should’ve loaded up on the opposite!
Not necessarily since I won on ML. I should've taken the first half ML instead since it would have paid out more.
If OP bet the first half spread, he would've won.
Dang, you must have plenty of money to lay those kind of odds
I'm betting with the house money since I'm up $6K from casinos in the last week alone. Up over $15K in the last month.
But, when I lose I do lose big. I just gotta make sure not to bet the teams who get upset. Not easy but doable.
I won bigger on Wisconsin ML and they didn't cover the spread when they were winning by something like 14 points at some point. Freaking hate betting the spreads because of games like these.
Dang, you must have plenty of money to lay those kind of odds
I'm betting with the house money since I'm up $6K from casinos in the last week alone. Up over $15K in the last month.
But, when I lose I do lose big. I just gotta make sure not to bet the teams who get upset. Not easy but doable.
I won bigger on Wisconsin ML and they didn't cover the spread when they were winning by something like 14 points at some point. Freaking hate betting the spreads because of games like these.
@DJK Start your own post you clown… nobody gives a shit what you did
That's interesting.
A guy with Justin Fields who is a loser as his user name and calling someone else a clown. Who is the real clown?
You must be dumb as a brick or just jealous because you can't win shit. Too bad for you, loser.
There are nice people on here genuinely trying to help others and you aren't one of them. You are just a loud mouth nobody.
@DJK Start your own post you clown… nobody gives a shit what you did
That's interesting.
A guy with Justin Fields who is a loser as his user name and calling someone else a clown. Who is the real clown?
You must be dumb as a brick or just jealous because you can't win shit. Too bad for you, loser.
There are nice people on here genuinely trying to help others and you aren't one of them. You are just a loud mouth nobody.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
