Lakers vs rockets under 222.5
nba
kent st+6-107![]()
navy+12.5-115
fan duel
I really want to smash it tomorrow!!!!! Due diligence is imperative!!!! Let’s start with these bangers!!!! Gl bgk
world wide revolution!!!!!
Lakers vs rockets under 222.5
nba
kent st+6-107![]()
navy+12.5-115
fan duel
I really want to smash it tomorrow!!!!! Due diligence is imperative!!!! Let’s start with these bangers!!!! Gl bgk
world wide revolution!!!!!
Lakers vs rockets under 222.5
nba
kent st+6-107![]()
navy+12.5-115
fan duel
I really want to smash it tomorrow!!!!! Due diligence is imperative!!!! Let’s start with these bangers!!!! Gl bgk
world wide revolution!!!!!
Miami Ohio + 7.5![]()
I’ve been wagering 1/2 unit on the money line. Stacking extra cash!!!! I have a couple more good one’s coming for tonight. Gl bgk![]()
Miami Ohio + 7.5![]()
I’ve been wagering 1/2 unit on the money line. Stacking extra cash!!!! I have a couple more good one’s coming for tonight. Gl bgk![]()
@PanNineShaker84
I just put in the work and let the answers come organically. Fearless!!!!!
Much respect to anyone that follows me daily!!!! It’s quite a ride lol
@PanNineShaker84
I just put in the work and let the answers come organically. Fearless!!!!!
Much respect to anyone that follows me daily!!!! It’s quite a ride lol
