Hammering this. My largest wager of the year. I jumped on Arizona +114 live at half time. So gonna double down. Couple weeks ago I was on Houston and they got beat down by Kansas. Redemption game tonight. Houston should be extra motivated. But wtf do I know. GL
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
-4.5 -115
Hammering this. My largest wager of the year. I jumped on Arizona +114 live at half time. So gonna double down. Couple weeks ago I was on Houston and they got beat down by Kansas. Redemption game tonight. Houston should be extra motivated. But wtf do I know. GL
GL everyone. I seen they moved to -5.5 -110 on my book before tipoff. Kansas dog walked them weeks ago. I expect Houston to be better prepared. Hopefully they play 40 solid minutes and don’t go into a 7-8 minute drought of not scoring like they are prone to do
GL everyone. I seen they moved to -5.5 -110 on my book before tipoff. Kansas dog walked them weeks ago. I expect Houston to be better prepared. Hopefully they play 40 solid minutes and don’t go into a 7-8 minute drought of not scoring like they are prone to do