Don’t see barking anymore !! Your son cis choker!!! All tournament showing daddy celebrating but I wanted to see your face when your son shit the bed!!!! GO UCONN !!!
Hey BOOZER!!!!
I doubt he’s on covers, he’s not going to see your post.
Its ok
WE SEE IT......
I will copy and paste this for my friends in Durham North Carolina.....
Everything OP said is legit and true...
Wheres tough guy Dad now....
LMFAOOOOOO
I doubt he’s on covers, he’s not going to see your post.
Its ok
WE SEE IT......
I will copy and paste this for my friends in Durham North Carolina.....
Everything OP said is legit and true...
Wheres tough guy Dad now....
LMFAOOOOOO
Let’s give credit where it’s due, uconn kid was sharp with grabbing the ball and cleanly but quickly getting the ball upcourt and dude that sunk the 3 is just as clutch as it gets.
Let’s give credit where it’s due, uconn kid was sharp with grabbing the ball and cleanly but quickly getting the ball upcourt and dude that sunk the 3 is just as clutch as it gets.
Quote Originally Posted by F4DEAWAY: I doubt he’s on covers, he’s not going to see your post. Its ok WE SEE IT...... I will copy and paste this for my friends in Durham North Carolina..... Everything OP said is legit and true... Wheres tough guy Dad now.... LMFAOOOOOO
he was referring to his dad but yeah go ahead, whatever makes your day.
Quote Originally Posted by F4DEAWAY: I doubt he’s on covers, he’s not going to see your post. Its ok WE SEE IT...... I will copy and paste this for my friends in Durham North Carolina..... Everything OP said is legit and true... Wheres tough guy Dad now.... LMFAOOOOOO
he was referring to his dad but yeah go ahead, whatever makes your day.
Quote Originally Posted by camby700: Quote Originally Posted by F4DEAWAY: I doubt he’s on covers, he’s not going to see your post. Its ok WE SEE IT...... I will copy and paste this for my friends in Durham North Carolina..... Everything OP said is legit and true... Wheres tough guy Dad now.... LMFAOOOOOO he was referring to his dad but yeah go ahead, whatever makes your day.
We all know PROSPECT
KEEP coming back
![]()
Quote Originally Posted by camby700: Quote Originally Posted by F4DEAWAY: I doubt he’s on covers, he’s not going to see your post. Its ok WE SEE IT...... I will copy and paste this for my friends in Durham North Carolina..... Everything OP said is legit and true... Wheres tough guy Dad now.... LMFAOOOOOO he was referring to his dad but yeah go ahead, whatever makes your day.
We all know PROSPECT
KEEP coming back
![]()
Quote Originally Posted by F4DEAWAY: Quote Originally Posted by camby700: Quote Originally Posted by F4DEAWAY: I doubt he’s on covers, he’s not going to see your post. Its ok WE SEE IT...... I will copy and paste this for my friends in Durham North Carolina..... Everything OP said is legit and true... Wheres tough guy Dad now.... LMFAOOOOOO he was referring to his dad but yeah go ahead, whatever makes your day. We all know PROSPECT KEEP coming back
this is a funny self own. Camby is flexing that he's been on a deadass sports forum for 15 years. He believes he's a LEGEND irl hahahaha. fuckin dork.
Quote Originally Posted by F4DEAWAY: Quote Originally Posted by camby700: Quote Originally Posted by F4DEAWAY: I doubt he’s on covers, he’s not going to see your post. Its ok WE SEE IT...... I will copy and paste this for my friends in Durham North Carolina..... Everything OP said is legit and true... Wheres tough guy Dad now.... LMFAOOOOOO he was referring to his dad but yeah go ahead, whatever makes your day. We all know PROSPECT KEEP coming back
this is a funny self own. Camby is flexing that he's been on a deadass sports forum for 15 years. He believes he's a LEGEND irl hahahaha. fuckin dork.
i thought it was a great coaching decision to not foul, 99% of the time they foul right away and then hope the guy misses one, to keep it at 3 points so you have a chance with about 8 sec's left to tie the game, but they did not foul and went for the steal, they were going for the steal all the way, they had multiple chances to foul and didnt and the stress of the situation paid off when Duke made the mistake, no time out was called either not sure if they had one but even if they did it was great to not call one....and it paid off no matter how you look at it, the coach for U conn made the decision to NOT foul when we have watched so much basketball this year that the only choice is to foul and yet they did not
great call coach but i like Illinois
i thought it was a great coaching decision to not foul, 99% of the time they foul right away and then hope the guy misses one, to keep it at 3 points so you have a chance with about 8 sec's left to tie the game, but they did not foul and went for the steal, they were going for the steal all the way, they had multiple chances to foul and didnt and the stress of the situation paid off when Duke made the mistake, no time out was called either not sure if they had one but even if they did it was great to not call one....and it paid off no matter how you look at it, the coach for U conn made the decision to NOT foul when we have watched so much basketball this year that the only choice is to foul and yet they did not
great call coach but i like Illinois
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
