I think Campbell comes down from yesterday's surprising beat of tourney fav UNCW. I can't see their guards having a repeat performance (or close to it) vs the Monmouth back court. Kevion Mc will pick-up Smith and slow him down. Monmouth managed 10 steals against Drexel and will be hawking the ball again tonight.
You have to look at the Monmouth team performance post Kevion M joining. He's a top shelf college point guard offensively and solid on defense at well.
Monmouth -1.5 -102 (ProphetX)
Good luck to all.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
1-0 with the low scoring SWAC tourney opener.
I like Monmouth -1.5 over the Camels of Campbell.
I think Campbell comes down from yesterday's surprising beat of tourney fav UNCW. I can't see their guards having a repeat performance (or close to it) vs the Monmouth back court. Kevion Mc will pick-up Smith and slow him down. Monmouth managed 10 steals against Drexel and will be hawking the ball again tonight.
You have to look at the Monmouth team performance post Kevion M joining. He's a top shelf college point guard offensively and solid on defense at well.