for fun... no clue here... have a good march madness tourney... ![]()
GUESS some seedings ......
Florida should not be a one and UConn seeded two seeds higher than St John’s while staying in the east (DC) while St John’s is shipped out of the east???? Seems improbable and inexplicable. Yet this is what I’m seeing today from both Lunardi and cbs sports online.I already have questions if this holds true.
Florida should not be a one and UConn seeded two seeds higher than St John’s while staying in the east (DC) while St John’s is shipped out of the east???? Seems improbable and inexplicable. Yet this is what I’m seeing today from both Lunardi and cbs sports online.I already have questions if this holds true.
Even worse! In the same region and St John’s in fact only a five? Conference play needs to mean something. College basketball conference play is laughably irrelevant, thanks to these morons on the committee.
Even worse! In the same region and St John’s in fact only a five? Conference play needs to mean something. College basketball conference play is laughably irrelevant, thanks to these morons on the committee.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
