Just wanted to say Good Luck to everyone this March Madness! I hope it is profitable and one to remember for the ages. Do your own research, go with your gut and $END IT!
LET$ CRUSH EM! ![]()
![]()
![]()
Just wanted to say Good Luck to everyone this March Madness! I hope it is profitable and one to remember for the ages. Do your own research, go with your gut and $END IT!
LET$ CRUSH EM! ![]()
![]()
![]()
Just wanted to say Good Luck to everyone this March Madness! I hope it is profitable and one to remember for the ages. Do your own research, go with your gut and $END IT!
LET$ CRUSH EM! ![]()
![]()
![]()
While we're on the subject DK has a bracket pool with $200,000 up top.. I imagine it may be split a couple times if brackets are similar but still life changing money for most.. What is the method for cashing out a larger amount like that bank wire? It seems like it would be a stressful situation but what a great feeling to have, I hope someone from here takes it down and can share the experience with others! GLGLGL ![]()
While we're on the subject DK has a bracket pool with $200,000 up top.. I imagine it may be split a couple times if brackets are similar but still life changing money for most.. What is the method for cashing out a larger amount like that bank wire? It seems like it would be a stressful situation but what a great feeling to have, I hope someone from here takes it down and can share the experience with others! GLGLGL ![]()
