Just saw the article online about to read it.
Gambling Scandal CBC
Most outlets are saying that it wasn’t sanctioned by the NCAA and Fox Sports( Sponsor) overlooked the regulation process, which still doesn’t make sense as to why only a handful of states had their wagers voided, including mine in New Jersey
Most outlets are saying that it wasn’t sanctioned by the NCAA and Fox Sports( Sponsor) overlooked the regulation process, which still doesn’t make sense as to why only a handful of states had their wagers voided, including mine in New Jersey
nothing major guys just some states trying to throw their muscle around something about having them sanctioned in their states is all no one is cheating I personally thought most the games were very good went against all big line moves yesterday mainly because I was already on that side and when lines went against me by 3-4 points I doubled down if you cap them trust your capping gl
nothing major guys just some states trying to throw their muscle around something about having them sanctioned in their states is all no one is cheating I personally thought most the games were very good went against all big line moves yesterday mainly because I was already on that side and when lines went against me by 3-4 points I doubled down if you cap them trust your capping gl
Well I do not know about scandal. Although look at the city this tournament for losing teams is taking place. It has been scrubbed from almost all states betting sites.
Well I do not know about scandal. Although look at the city this tournament for losing teams is taking place. It has been scrubbed from almost all states betting sites.
Most outlets are saying that it wasn’t sanctioned by the NCAA and Fox Sports( Sponsor) overlooked the regulation process, which still doesn’t make sense as to why only a handful of states had their wagers voided, including mine in New Jersey
The fact that Fox Sports and the NCAA failed to iron out all the details was a miscalculation on their part; however, due to the lack of a unified federal law, each state handles such disputes at its own discretion. Following developments in the sports world and discussing high-profile topics like this is always a great source of positivity, and for some enjoyable downtime, it’s worth visiting https://www.holyspin-casino.com/, which offers plenty of interesting content. Such sites are always packed with exciting material for a fun pastime. Personally, I find articles like this a great way to clear my head after the frustration of having bets cancelled.
So, in the end, did they simply refund your bet, or was there any additional compensation from the bookmaker?
Most outlets are saying that it wasn’t sanctioned by the NCAA and Fox Sports( Sponsor) overlooked the regulation process, which still doesn’t make sense as to why only a handful of states had their wagers voided, including mine in New Jersey
The fact that Fox Sports and the NCAA failed to iron out all the details was a miscalculation on their part; however, due to the lack of a unified federal law, each state handles such disputes at its own discretion. Following developments in the sports world and discussing high-profile topics like this is always a great source of positivity, and for some enjoyable downtime, it’s worth visiting https://www.holyspin-casino.com/, which offers plenty of interesting content. Such sites are always packed with exciting material for a fun pastime. Personally, I find articles like this a great way to clear my head after the frustration of having bets cancelled.
So, in the end, did they simply refund your bet, or was there any additional compensation from the bookmaker?
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
