Coming into the conference tournaments a lot of research showed that betting unders was a very profitable way across the entire conference tournaments.
I was thinking yesterday is this the day to start betting 1/2 unit on all unders. As usual talked myself out of it and yesterday alone under were plus 12 or for me plus 6 units.
Can not bet today after a plus 12 day yesterday.
Do you think this under trend carries over into the Big dance next week ?
I'm thinking I will start off next week with a 1/3 unit andhopefully increase as the tournament moves forward.
Hard to miss out on a plus 12 day
Oh the first game onto days schedule went UNDER plus 1 all ready
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Coming into the conference tournaments a lot of research showed that betting unders was a very profitable way across the entire conference tournaments.
I was thinking yesterday is this the day to start betting 1/2 unit on all unders. As usual talked myself out of it and yesterday alone under were plus 12 or for me plus 6 units.
Can not bet today after a plus 12 day yesterday.
Do you think this under trend carries over into the Big dance next week ?
I'm thinking I will start off next week with a 1/3 unit andhopefully increase as the tournament moves forward.
Hard to miss out on a plus 12 day
Oh the first game onto days schedule went UNDER plus 1 all ready