Tailing Floridaman on that Michigan State total under 136.5.
Also St. John’s +6.5
![]()
Really solid run especially on the totals. You might have another OVER with Purdue tomorrow night too.
I agree on St. John's, some ice cold guys like Duke too so you have that going for you. Just think they lost some really valuable position players and while they might move forward the days of them blowing teams out seem to have gone down with the injuries. Of course, anything is possible.
That MSU/UCONN under is as good as Uconn's defense will be tonight. Usually MSU starts to play dogfights at this interval of the tournament which they seem to reach annually. Hope you get them both ![]()
Really solid run especially on the totals. You might have another OVER with Purdue tomorrow night too.
I agree on St. John's, some ice cold guys like Duke too so you have that going for you. Just think they lost some really valuable position players and while they might move forward the days of them blowing teams out seem to have gone down with the injuries. Of course, anything is possible.
That MSU/UCONN under is as good as Uconn's defense will be tonight. Usually MSU starts to play dogfights at this interval of the tournament which they seem to reach annually. Hope you get them both ![]()
@Floridaman
Props ![]()
@superbeets
![]()
@Jars
![]()
I can’t wager on Illinois teams. I liked Arizona tonight. The are in beast mode. I saw Arizona is Floridaman’s pick. Hell yeah!
Arizona -5.5 -120
![]()
@Floridaman
Props ![]()
@superbeets
![]()
@Jars
![]()
I can’t wager on Illinois teams. I liked Arizona tonight. The are in beast mode. I saw Arizona is Floridaman’s pick. Hell yeah!
Arizona -5.5 -120
![]()
