It’s clear who wants to be here and who doesn’t
colorADO ML +144 on FanDuel for 800.
Sooner look like horse shit. Why did I bet this BS??
Line moved from Sooners -7 to -9 they are playing a bunch of scrubs on Colorado and will lose SU
Sooner look like horse shit. Why did I bet this BS??
Line moved from Sooners -7 to -9 they are playing a bunch of scrubs on Colorado and will lose SU
I
had colaeado live +3.5 lol unreal these fn Vegas box always get to the boys and coach. It’s all scripted corrupt syndicate. Go for steal with seconds left and I lose by a hook. Cocksuxin pieces of shite
I
had colaeado live +3.5 lol unreal these fn Vegas box always get to the boys and coach. It’s all scripted corrupt syndicate. Go for steal with seconds left and I lose by a hook. Cocksuxin pieces of shite
@NYG991
Hell yeah, it's all Vegas's fault that you took a horrible line of +3.5 when +9.5 was available for days and days. Fuckin Vegas mind control ![]()
@NYG991
Hell yeah, it's all Vegas's fault that you took a horrible line of +3.5 when +9.5 was available for days and days. Fuckin Vegas mind control ![]()
