Legend
Joined: Jan, 2005
Posts: 47765
Posted:
#1
Hello Covers,
Love this day..been to the FF in 93, 2003, 2006, 2014, and 2016.
Its also my bday.

.
3-2 last sunday..18-23 tournament..48-56 season.
Illinois hasn't tasted this since 2005 and with Wagler, Boswell and the big Europeans I think they Crack thru to mon night
They look a tad hungrier.
Bol...I am off to getting a good seat at the bar and enjoy a good meal.


To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Hello Covers,
Love this day..been to the FF in 93, 2003, 2006, 2014, and 2016.
Its also my bday.

.
3-2 last sunday..18-23 tournament..48-56 season.
Illinois hasn't tasted this since 2005 and with Wagler, Boswell and the big Europeans I think they Crack thru to mon night
They look a tad hungrier.
Bol...I am off to getting a good seat at the bar and enjoy a good meal.

